Visit Perigord, a unique sensory experience ... Its gastronomy awakens and awakes all our senses including taste and smell.
Its local products are published thanks to a simple and authentic cuisine.
Come to discover Périgord specialties:
* The truffle, visiting a truffle like that of Péchalifour (in Saint-
* The foie gras that you can taste in the markets of Sarlat or after a visit to a goose farm, such as the farm Turnac in Domme.
* Confit and duck breast accompanied by the famous Sarladaise potatoes.
* The famous walnut Périgord. Visit a traditional oil mill like the one of the écomusée de la noix in Castelnaud-la-chapelle.
* The cabécou which you will discover the manufacture on the farm La Borie from Imbert to Rocamadour or from the Montauban goat farm in Carves. Tour that will certainly entertain children.
* Without forgetting the other treasures of Périgord such as cep, chestnut, strawberry, Bergerac wine and Domme wine.